Improve Your Smile With Porcelain Crowns
We want you to feel confident about your smile – Drs. Sackman and Whittle can correct those things that make you feel self-conscious. Porcelain crowns will make your teeth appear white and healthy. They can also be used to fill gaps between your teeth, to cover discoloration, to correct chipped teeth, and to make crooked teeth look straight. After your procedures, you will want to show your beautiful smile!
How can porcelain crowns help my problem teeth?
Porcelain crowns cover your teeth and can improve the health and appearance of your teeth. They are custom-made for you in a dental laboratory, and can be used to:
● Restore a tooth to its ideal shape and size
● Cover a tooth that has been weakened with a large filling
● Attach a bridge
● Prevent a weak or brittle tooth from breaking, or restore one that’s already broken
● Cover a tooth that is discolored, badly shaped, or out of position
● Cover dental implants and teeth with root canals
How many visits will I need for my crown procedure?
Getting a crown is usually a two-step, two-appointment process.
At your first appointment:
1. An impression of your tooth will be taken for your crown to be an exact match and fit.
2. The surface of your tooth will be prepared for placement of your ceramic crown.
3. A temporary crown will be custom made and placed over your tooth.
At your second appointment:
1. Your new crown will be placed.
2. Your bite will be checked and adjusted for correctness.
Dr. Sackman, Leesa and the staff know how to take care of people. I have seen Dr. Sackman speak about the work he does and it is clear he is educated and committed to providing excellent care for his patients.
We’ve been patients at Redmond Family Dentistry for years. Mostly we see Dr. Sackman, who is pleasant and takes time to explain things. His staff are wonderful too. At the front desk, they take time to walk you through insurance, billing, and costs of recommended treatments. The hygienists do a good job with cleanings, which, let’s be honest, are nobody’s favorite way to spend an hour. They have been great with my daughter since she was little.
This office is AMAZING. I can’t say enough good things about them. I needed to have a root canal done pretty urgently and they did everything possible to fit me in within my timeframe. They referred me out to an endodontist for the actual root canal, but all the other work was done in their office. Dr. Whittle did most of my work and she was awesome. The assistants were really great as well. They were exactly on time, never a wait. They numbed me well and were concerned about my comfort. I really really really hate the dentist, hence waiting until I had to have a root canal, but I will definitely be going here again.